Saturday, September 4, 2010
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Our Battlefield Bad Company 2 Hacks now have perfect no spread, meaning you can kill someone on the other side of the map using a pistol. The BC2 Hack is so good that you can rage on any server and kill anyone, anywhere and anytime you see green. The new hack code also allows you to fire through objects, when the enemy is behind an object the bullet can penetrate the enemy will turn green letting you know you can fire. Look at the picture I posted below where we tested Bad Company 2 with the hack, a server admin kicked us, go read the kick message it's hilarious. Currently we have been up against 3 other Hack sites in game and we have beat them all with our aimbot. I posted three new videos below showing the hack in action with the most recent code update. The great news is your not only going to get the BFBC2 Hack when you become a site member, you will also get access to every other hack from the coder free of charge, this is the best deal anywhere on the Internet! Join us now only at FPSCHEATS.com
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Master Package Hacks Include
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Hacks
Battlefield 2 Hacks
Battlefield 2142 Hacks
Battlefield Heroes Hacks
Combat Arms Hacks
DOWNLOAD ONLY AT www.FPSCHEATS.com
Full Feature List:
* Auto Aim/Auto Shoot
* Full No Spread, All bullets hit dead on center
* Full 360 FOV Aimbot, can even see behind you
* Bone Scan, Find a bone to hit when the player hides
* Aim key, Select and use any aimkey you want to use
* Choose from different Hitboxes to aim for; Head/Neck/Chest/Waist
* Select Enemies, Friends, or Everyone as your target.
* Smooth Aim, Slows the movement of the aimbot to look more like a natural player.
* Visibility Checks, Aimbot only locks on when player can be hit
* Knifebot with boneaim to target any area of the enemy
* Auto Knife, Will knife as soon as enemy is in range
* Auto Pistol, Hold down the fire key and watch it auto unload
* Target by closest to distance or closest to crosshair
* Preferred Target Selection, Enter a soldier name or clan tag to turn those players bounding boxes yellow to hunt them down
* Friendly Target Skip, List the names of friends you don't want to kill
* Name Tags, Show names of all friendlies and enemies.
* Health Tags, Show health of all friendlies and enemies.
* Visual Tags, Shows an icon or frame around enemies to give away their position, even behind walls.
* Class Tags, Show class of all enemies and friendlies.
* Distance Tags, Show the distance between you and all friendlies and enemies.
* Smart Bounding Boxes, Enemy is red, RDX enemy is orange and anyone you want to take revenge on can be selected to have a yellow box
* Select from three varying distances to allow you to see the entire map.
* Remove Blur, Removes shellshock effect when explosions occur nearby
* Remove Grass, Removes Grass and other vegetation to reveal enemies and gain FPS
* Remove Sky, Blackens the sky to reveal light silhouettes of enemies on the horizon. Also makes aiming at gunships easier
* Remove Fog, Removes fog to make enemies easier to see.
* Remove Smoke, no more smoke from grenades, burning objects or orbital strikes
* Reveals enemy positions.
* Zoom feature
* Trigger Bot, Lets you be more discreet by only firing when your crosshair hovers over the enemy.
* Two Tone Chams, paints a bright color skin, visible through walls, on both enemies and friendlies. Shows you a different color when they are behind something
* Spawn beacon Chams, find enemy spawn beacons with ease
* Show FPS, Show how many frames per second your running
* Show Ping, Display your current ping on screen
* Show Time, Display the current time in game
* Show Kills, Display your current kill/death ratio
* Visual Toggle, Make trees, tire tracks, rain, snow, and many other things disappear and reappear at the stroke of a key
* Enemy Aim Warnings, Enemy name appears at top center when they aim at you
* Snap Lines, Renders a red line from the enemy aiming at you to your crosshair
* Kill Sounds, You can define your own kills sounds at the number of kills you like.
* Choose from any of the games crosshairs